Come with me while I journey as an Initiate through the Feri Tradition of Witchcraft - a shamanic path of fey sorcery; a martial tradition of magic.

Any information deemed to be secret by any lines will not be found on this blog.

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Yet Another Daily Practice Revision

For those of you who have followed my previous blog, you will know that I value deeply the importance of a strong, daily personal practice. It is not enough to simply do ritual or core practices when 'intuition' tells you to. If you want to become a master of the guitar, you play the guitar every day (whether you want to or not) so that eventually when you really want to play well, you can. Simple.

I am a big fan of constantly examining, refining and altering one's personal practice. It should never descend into habit or obligation. 
A couple of weeks ago I decided to experiment with using the Pentacles as portals to each of the core Feri practices. I still love this idea. However, stopping after each practice to do another Pentacle felt stilted and restricted a flow of energy. So, yet again, here is my daily practice:

  1.  Star Goddess Prayer and Statement of Practice
  2.  Prayer to the Twins
  3.  Prayer to the Ancestors
  4.  Prayer to the Guardians
  5.  Prayer to the Lemniscate Gods
  6.  Running of all Four Pentacles
  7.  Kala
  8.  Ha Prayer
  9.  Sitting Practice
  10.  Three Souls Affirmation
  11.  Dedication of Merit
  12.  Self-Love Rite
  13.  Gratitude to the Allies
Once again, we'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment