Come with me while I journey as an Initiate through the Feri Tradition of Witchcraft - a shamanic path of fey sorcery; a martial tradition of magic.

Any information deemed to be secret by any lines will not be found on this blog.

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Prayer to the Divine Twins


"As two lips come together to form a kiss, and two hands together send a prayer, I call to the Divine Twins, the blue bird and the winding snake, who together form the radiant Peacock, Melek Ta'us. Brothers, lovers, each reflected in another’s eyes, listen to my prayer. Teach me to know both the earthly and celestial realms. As two candle flames can burn as one, help me to recognise and hold within myself both polarity and resonance. Divine Twins, the Marassa, the Ibeyi, by all your names, help me to know myself in all my parts. Thank you and blessed be."

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I would love to read your Prayer to Mari & Krom also if you care to share it (them).

    ReplyDelete