Come with me while I journey as an Initiate through the Feri Tradition of Witchcraft - a shamanic path of fey sorcery; a martial tradition of magic.

Any information deemed to be secret by any lines will not be found on this blog.

Saturday 4 June 2011

A Body Blessing

With sacred oil or holy water, anoint yourself at the following points while reciting the prayer:

"Blessed be my feet, which walk the path of Feri*;
Blessed be my knees, which kneel at the sacred altar;
Blessed be my loins, source of life and pleasure;
Blessed be my centre, my core sense of self;
Blessed be my heart, which beats in love and truth;
Blessed by my breast(s), formed in beauty and strength;
Blessed be my hand, which do the work of the Gods;
Blessed be my lips, which utter the sacred names;
Blessed be my crown, which kisses my Godself."

*Naturally, insert the name of your own Tradition, if any, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment