Come with me while I journey as an Initiate through the Feri Tradition of Witchcraft - a shamanic path of fey sorcery; a martial tradition of magic.

Any information deemed to be secret by any lines will not be found on this blog.

Thursday 26 August 2010

A Prayer for All of My Parts

The following prayer is a prayer for each of my three souls to fulfill their respective functions in my daily life. Each of the three souls has a further division of three, which correspond to the 9 chakras (seven traditional plus Earth chakra and Transpersonal). 

By the Vivi of my Vivi, may I be connected to the Earth.
By the Emi of my Vivi, may I be grounded in all I do.
By the Ori of my Vivi, may I be a fully sexual holy being.
By the Vivi of my Emi, may I manifest my will. 
By the Emi of my Emi, may I give and receive love freely.
By the Ori of my Emi, may I communicate and respond effectively.
By the Vivi of my Ori, may I feel the patterns of the Universe.
By the Emi of my Ori, may I have a pure connection to my Godsoul.
By the Ori of my Ori, may I receive the blessings of the Star Goddess.

I'm thinking this is a work in progress. Any advice would be great.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment