Nevertheless, I find it very easy to relegate spellwork to big rituals or special occasions, when it should be fully integrated into daily life. We can take inspiration from other traditions to see how they incorporate spells into daily life.
One of the best spells to do on a daily basis is to cast a shower spell for purification:
Using whatever method you choose, create your own magically charged soap containing herbs and oils such as hyssop, lavender, and peppermint. Charge this with mana before showering with the intention to purify yourself in all your parts.
Lather yourself with the soap, then say the following, visualising yourself as being underneath a waterfall:
Spirits of water, now appear,
Cascade and fall, I draw thee near,
To cleanse me and leave me pure and clear.
Visualise all negativity going down the drain.
Other every day spells include;
- lighting incense and candles to draw specific influences
- locking the front door with the intention of protecting the home from intruders
- charging food with mana for prosperity
- spraying your clothes with charged water to work a glamour for a specific purpose
- carrying a charged stone or crystal for a particular intention
Enjoy bringing more magic into your every day life!